Family Child Care Professionals are important. The work they do is important. Having an active professional association for family child care professionals made up of family child care professionals is invaluable!
Join this growing Association and make a difference in your profession!
Our Outreach Committee has made it easier to become a member in 1 of our 3 Membership Classes through our streamlined online application.
Find your FIT and CLICK!
Class A: Family Child Care Licensees and their staff and/or Small Facility Licensees and their staff and/or Licensed Exempt Provider.
- $25.00 per year for individual licensee
- $25.00 per year for license exempt provider
- $15.00 for staff provider of a licensee who is a current member
Class B: students attending a technology high school in Maine or matriculated in an Early Childhood Education program and not working more than part-time within a family child care program.
- $15.00 per year for student
Class C Non-Voting Supporter: individuals who understand the importance of having a strong professional association that supports family child care professionals.
- $15.00 per year for individual supporter (No membership benefits are applicable to this class.)
- Being part of a strong association focused on supporting you!
- Professional membership that is recognized by Quality for ME
- FREE training, such as, our Book Discussion Groups and 24/7 Webinar Collection.
- FREE books that align with our Children’s Book Discussion Group
- FREE book for participants in Professional Book Discussion Group
- Discounts to state conferences FCCAM partners with
- Discounts with community partners
- Help facilitating providers learning from each other in local and statewide professional groups
If you would prefer to join FCCAM using a paper form, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with one. Please let us know what class of membership and if you need a form mailed to you or can download and print off from a pdf. If we are mailing please provide your mailing address.
For providers your FCCAM membership fee is tax deductible.