Sharing from Maine Roads to Quality Professional Development Network ~
Maine Roads to Quality Professional Development Network (MRTQ PDN) is partnering with the Maine Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Child and Family Services (DHHS OCFS) to offer Quality Improvement Awards (QIA) and Quality Improvement Mini-Grants (QIMG) to early childhood and out-of-school time programs in Maine. The funding period is July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2021; awards are first-come, first-served until funds are expended.
Quality Improvement Mini-Grants must be spent on purchases aligned with the appropriate accreditation standard and must be approved by an MRTQ PDN Accreditation Facilitator.
Quality Improvement Awards: This funding is for programs moving from Step 1 to Step 2 and/or Step 2 to Step 3 with Quality for ME.
- Programs moving from Step 1 to Step 2 are eligible for a one-time award of $300.
- Programs moving from Step 2 to Step 3 are eligible for a one-time award of $400.
For Frequently Asked Questions and Instructions around QIAs: CLICK HERE
Quality Improvement Mini-Grants: This funding is for programs that are currently in an accreditation cohort (for at least six months) OR that have submitted for their final accreditation observation, OR that have maintained a Step 4 during the funding period.
- Programs are eligible for a one-time mini-grant of $1,500.
- The amount is the same regardless of the type of program.
- Purchases must be linked to accreditation standards and approved by an MRTQ PDN Accreditation Facilitator.
For Frequently Asked Questions and Instructions around QIMGs: CLICK HERE
Not a member of the MRTQ Registry? It’s easy to join online and it’s FREE. Click HERE to go directly to the page on the MRTQ website where you can join.