NAFCC is seeking State Representatives who are committed to the mission of strengthening the family child care profession and the NAFCC mission to serve on our Membership Advisory Council. The 2021 Election Application Process opened Monday, January 11, 2021 and runs through January 25, 2021.
Membership Advisory Council Mission:
The NAFCC Membership Advisory Council acts as an advisory body to support the continuing transformation of the NAFCC Membership structure into a high-performing, inclusive organization. NAFCC is seeking State Representatives to make up this council.
Membership Advisory Council Purpose:
To advise the NAFCC Governing Board and national staff about all issues related to local and state associations and its members, and to identify and develop strong inclusive leadership.
Commitment & Intent:
This volunteer position is a critical component of outreach for NAFCC. State Representatives are the brand ambassadors of the NAFCC, working directly with family child care providers, state and local organizations, groups, and stakeholders.
For complete details CLICK HERE.
If interested send your electronic submission to email@example.com by Monday, January 25, 2021.
To be considered it must include the following 5 categories:
- Application & Questionnaire form
- A one-page Letter of Intent: This is a one-page letter explaining why you want to become a state rep, and what your experience/skills are that will help you be successful. This may also be published and available for members to read
- Resume: Please include education, credentials, work experience and volunteer positions with descriptions of responsibilities & achievements
- Letters of Recommendation: Please include 3 letters of recommendation from individuals in the Early Care and Education/Family Child Care field. We are especially interested in comments about leadership and advocacy. Each letter must include a name, phone number and email address of the person completing the recommendation.
- A current high-resolution photo that may be used online