First, mark your calendar for the 2022 Statewide Early Childhood Education Conference being held on October 28th and 29th, at the Cross Center, in Bangor!
Second, consider the possibility of sharing your knowledge by presenting at the conference.
Connecting Early Childhood Education; Birth through Eight Across the State is an opportunity for educators of young children to re-connect in person, share best practices, build up our communities, learn from one another and advocate for early childhood education. The 2022 Statewide ECE Conference Planning Committee invites you to submit a proposal for a workshop session at the 2022 statewide conference. This event will explore a wide range of topics for professionals working with and on behalf of children from birth through elementary school. The workshops offered throughout the two days will facilitate success in elementary schools, out of school time programming, Early Head Start and Head Start, family child care, and center-based preschool and infant and toddler settings.
We are putting out a request for proposals for the following areas:
- Learning through play
- Child Development
- Brain based learning
- Social emotional, language, literacy, STEM, math, integrate content
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, cultural competency
- Early learning environments
- Outdoor learning environments and nature based learning
- Mental health, trauma, and creating positive childhood experiences
- Teaching and caring for multi-age groups of children
- Deepening connections with children and families
- Multi-tiered systems of support, inclusion, special education.
- Public policy and advocacy in Early Childhood Education
- Business skills for child care owners and administrators
Please submit your proposal by Friday, June 3, 2022 by completing the Call for