Information received from the Office of Child and Family Services
Date: January 19, 2023
As previously announced, the Provider Transition Grants will continue for the months of January, February, march and April 2023 and programs will be eligible to receive $25 per licensed capacity slot. Transition Grants will end after the April payment is issued in May. Please remember payments received are for the previous month.
The Early Childhood Educator Workforce Salary Supplements are ongoing using State General Fund dollars and will not end when the Provider Transition Grants end. To be eligible:
- Providers must update the MRTQ registry AND the Early Childhood Educator Workforce Salary Supplement Portal with any staffing changes each month by the deadlines below.
- February 6, 2023, for the month of January 2023.
- March 6th for the month of February 2023.
- April 6th for the month of March.
- May 6th for the month of April.
- If you forget your access code for the ECE Salary Supplement Wage Portal, there is a link
to retrieve it on the log in page.
- If there have been no changes to your programs’ staff, then you may disregard this
- If you already registered, you do not need to register again you will continue receiving
- ECE Salary Supplement Program Guidance and Training