Maine’s 2023 Statewide Early Childhood Education Conference!
We have an incredible lineup of keynote speakers, break out sessions, and networking opportunities planned for our gathering in Portland this year on October 27 & 28.
Our keynote speakers will be Denisha Jones, Executive Director of Defending the Early Years, and Angela Hanscom, author and founder of TimberNook.
Registration will open on Monday, June 5!
We are excited to share that we will be able to offer 300 FREE tickets to this year’s conference for those working in licensed child care programs in Maine, including family child care, center-based programs, Early Head Start and Head Start, and license exempt providers! Thank you to the DHHS Office of Child and Family Services for providing the funding to make this possible!
- FREE tickets will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis to licensed child care employees.
- Regular Tickets will cost $125 per day.
- MaineAEYC and FCCAM members will receive discounted tickets that cost $100 per day.
How to Register:
- Step 1: Go to maineaeyc.org/conference.
- Step 2: Click the BIG PINK BUTTON at the top of the page that says “REGISTER.”
- Step 3: Follow the directions on the registration page.
We can’t wait to see you in October! If you have any questions about the conference or registration, please contact MaineAEYC at firstname.lastname@example.org.