The Maine Statewide ECE Conference returns in 2021! Starting with Family Child Care registration rolls out June 14th!
This year the conference registration had a limited number of FREE registrations for those working in licensed child care programs in Maine, including family child care, center-based programs, Early Head Start and Head Start, and license exempt providers! It’s exciting to see them all taken! Thank you to The DHHS Office of Child and Family Services and DOE Head Start Collaboration Office for providing this opportunity to child care educators in Maine!
At this time FCCAM PLC has a limited number of 25% off scholarships for members available. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the discount code. As of 7/20 there were about 50 registrations still available for each day.
How to Register for the Conference:
- Visit the Conference event page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/maine-early-childhood-education-conference-tickets-140011555331
- Click on the green button that says Tickets and a pop-up window will open.
- Click on the link that says ‘Enter Promo Code’. Enter your code (see below) and it will ask how many tickets you’re purchasing and then will ask for names and email addresses. Owners may register their staff with just a name and email address.
- If you plan to attend the conference on both Friday and Saturday you will need to register for each day using the codes below.
- This registration process will secure you a ticket to the 2021 Statewide ECE Conference. Participants will select breakout sessions for the conference at a later date.
**codes are case sensitive**
Contact The Maine Association for the Education of Young Children for any questions or concerns related to registration by emailing email@example.com or call 207-747-2490.
The Maine Department of Health and Human Services, Maine Department of Education, Head Start Directors, Educare Central Maine, Family Child Care Association of Maine, Maine Roads to Quality Professional Development Network, and Maine Association for the Education of Young Children are committed to our collaboration around this second statewide conference for early childhood educators, leaders, and partners in our state.
iLookOut for Child Abuse Training ~ approved mandated reporter training for Maine providers
iLookOutfor Child Abuse (iLookOut) program would like to invite you, your staff, & volunteers to complete the iLookOut online learning program. iLookOut is an online learning program that provides up to 13 hours of professional development credit. iLookOut is also a research study designed to help learn how to best train child care providers to protect children.
You will need an iLookOut account:
- Visit www.ilookoutmaine.org
- Select Register
- Enter your child care program’s license number
If you have any questions, please contact the iLookOut team by phone at 717-531-4552 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org