We thank you for responding to our invitation to share your expertise, personal experiences and thoughts with the family child care professionals who read our blog.
Please note the following guidelines for all guest posts.
- FCCAM’s mission is to unify, promote and strengthen quality professional family child care. Guests posts should move the discussion forward offering personal experiences. Discussion topics should be around issues and events that face family child care professionals in their work supporting children and their families.
- Guest posts can be submitted in Word, Google Docs through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit as a PDF.
- Posts must be original content. It must not be published anywhere else online. FCCAM reserves the right to take down your post if at any time we find duplicate content elsewhere on the web.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- All guest posts must be non-commercial, with no product references, product promotion, or company promotion. Please do not use affiliate links in your posts, because following FTC guidelines would require us to have a disclaimer about the links and it can get awkward to disclaim someone else’s use of affiliate links.
- Please do not include time-dependent information in your post as FCCAM retains the right to publish posts as it works for our site and schedule. FCCAM will provide you with a date range for publishing of the post.
- We encourage you to write in your natural voice. Readers want to hear your voice and your ideas, so don’t feel like you have to write like someone else.
- Be 700 – 1500 words long.
- Include a brief bio (50 words or less) to be included at the end of your post.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located. If you don’t have one, FCCAM will find a suitable one.
- The FCCAM Board retains editorial control of guest post content, including the author’s bio. If FCCAM wants to edit your post or bio we will seek your approval for those edits before we post. Ultimately, however, if we are unable to agree on the content for the post and bio, FCCAM reserves the right not to publish your post.
- If we publish your post, the rights transfer to the FCCAM Board. FCCAM retains the copyright of all material published on FCCAM. A guest poster cannot re-publish their guest post elsewhere without permission of FCCAM.
- FCCAM may re-publish the post in compilations, ebooks and other outlets. You will still receive credit as the author, but you will not be compensated financially.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- There is no monetary compensation for guest posts.
By submitting a guest post, you agree to these terms.
Send all submissions to email@example.com