- A licensing fee must be submitted with each application for a License, as directed by the Department.
- Fees for licensing are non-refundable.
- Fees for License application and renewal will be established based on an analysis of the Department’s costs for issuing the License. Fees will not exceed the cost of issuing Licenses.
- Failure to submit a timely renewal application will result in the expiration of the License.
- The check must be made payable to the Treasurer, State of Maine.
- The application fee for provisional License is $80.00.
- The application fee for a temporary License is $10.00.
- The application fee for a full License or its biennial renewal is $160.00.
B. Change in License. The fee to issue a revised License is $10.00. An application to revise a License is required when an Applicant seeks to increase the capacity of the Provider or the Applicant requests approval for construction, or a heating system requires replacement.
Back to: Table of Contents