This includes everything you can think of to explain what your services will cover and your expectations of families. The clearer you are on this the smoother your business will run. As with your contract, you can make changes at any time, just get a signature indicating guardian awareness of the change.
The 2017 FCC Licensing Rule requires that the licensee has shared the following information with the child’s parent at the time of admission. The easiest way to do this is to develop a policy handbook.
- Child guidance practices
- Expulsion and suspension practices
- Management of child illness
- Release of children to non-custodial caregivers
- Mandated reporting
- Serious injury and child death reporting
- check out our everything you can think of folder for the other areas it is recommended you consider including in your handbook